Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 1: Thankful

So I have a friend that is so amazing she has been through some tough trials in her life and has brought much hope and joy to those around her.

She has challenged people that ready her blog to have 40 days of recording something that they are thankful for. I thought to myself I should do this and then let it slip from my mind. Until today when I saw her Day 1: show up on her blog. So I decided I really need to do this, for me so I can see all that I am thankful for, and the blessings that I am receiving. So today is:

Day 1:
I am thankful for Hillary. She has given me that extra nudge to do something for myself that will benefit not only me but my family. If anyone wants to read my thoughts great, if not, it wont hurt me. Thank you Hillary for getting me on the track to see all that I am grateful for and blessed with.

Check out Hillary's blog and see what an amazing person she is!

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment